Welcome to Sea Gate Elementary!
We encourage our parents to visit our school. We are fortunate in having many parents and community members volunteering everyday. Originally built in 1971, Sea Gate has a long tradition of excellence and service to the community. The school has been extensively renovated over the years and is housed in one of the district's most modern and up-to-date buildings. All classrooms are connected to the Internet and each classroom is equipped withcomputers. The school sits on a beautiful, tropically landscaped campus that is within walking distance of the beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. We even have our own native plant habitat.
- ESC Open House Spring 2014
- SGE Paver Brick Order Form
- Congratulations to Amy Kemen for receiving the Daisy Award!
- Senator Richter's Art Show in Tallahassee
- PTO Newsletter
- School Public Accountability Report (SPAR)
- 2013-2014 School Supply Lists: Kindergarten - Grade 1 - Grade 2 - Grade 3 - Grade 4 - Grade 5
- Back to School Information